Gp2x F-200

Hi. I am interested. What's its condition like? And where are You based?

no it has not been sold yet, are you interested?

the condition is really good. i unfortunate i do not have a hi-res camera but I can take some photos if necessary

if interested, tell me and i'll just put it up on ebay

hey, im interested.
is there any possibility of having a private ebay auction just for the people here?
and i too would like photos.

taintedclarity said:
no it has not been sold yet, are you interested?

the condition is really good. i unfortunate i do not have a hi-res camera but I can take some photos if necessary

if interested, tell me and i'll just put it up on ebay
Not that it really matters, but are you the same guy that started this thread? If so, I'd really like to know where you found those game system gifs in your sig line.

Regardless, I am interested, but I can't do $130 - I started a new project since then, so my gaming cash is a bit lower than it was.

If you put it on ebay, waffles and I can fight for it, along with the rest of the world. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, just make it a private auction, so at least we have a 50/50 chance, rather than a 5/100.

yes i am the same guy who started this topic, as for the icons, not really sure. haven't been too active in these forums for a while...

ok, well i'll have a chance for pictures later today so i should have the action up sometime tommorrow at which point, ill give you two the link

im starting the auction now, i'll take pictures of the gp2x when i come back from work later
the auction number is 280252976033
i am not sure how to make it private

well i wasnt sure what to do, lol, ill shorten it i guess?, how does 3 days sound to you guys?

BID AWAY!!! =]

photobucket image doesn't load, at least for me.
why dint you add it to the auction?

taintedclarity said:
more money, ill fix it
You can add those pictures to the auction. Since you've already got them hosted off-site, you can add them for free just using HTML.
for each one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the pictures.
i hate to be a nag, but do you have any of it turned on?
its ok if you dont.

Back