Gp2x F-200 & Supplied Cd.

satanspants

Still Fresh
Hi,

I am the very proud owner of a Gp2x - f200 I got from the states via Ebay, however the person who sold this had lost the CD that comes with the unit.

Can someone give me an idea of where I can obtain one please - and contacts details?

Thanks (in advance)

(PS - It is absolutley muddy brilliant BTW! :D )

Yeah dont worry, i have F200 and the CD includes only.. some user guide (i didnt do anything with that) and some games, that well, they are good, but anyway u can find then in this same site ; )

Soo dont worry about the CD

Ok - Thanks for the reply....

Kind of leads onto next question if I connect up the GP2x to my PC via USB will it just treat it as a removeable drive? - i.e. I don't need any special drivers? :unsure:

Thanks

satanspants said:
Hi,

I am the very proud owner of a Gp2x - f200 I got from the states via Ebay, however the person who sold this had lost the CD that comes with the unit.

Can someone give me an idea of where I can obtain one please - and contacts details?
I've got the F200 CD that comes with the unit. Others are correct in pointing out that it only contains a user guide and some games. Some of the games are out of date compared to what you can download now.

Let me know if you want a copy of the .iso image

Last edited by a moderator:
All,

Thanks for your help - I have dug out a card reader and have been playing round with G2Menu and a few of the other emulators + games.

What a brilliant device and even more importantly a fantastic community.

Thanks again and I will be bending my brain to this clever gizmo :)

Um, about the USB connection, yes, it works well as "Samba Pa Ti" and also its better to use a card reader, cause at least in my case the USB connection is slower than the card reader one.

My toshiba laptop have card reader and it works veeery well.

Ure welcome!

Back