Gp2x Contest Winner! Wind & Water: Puzzle Battles By Yuan Work

ThorC, thanks for you comments, it will most likely be a download :) don't worry about extra SD cards!

halo9 posted on Dec 3 2006 at 08:15 AM said:
Just thought I'd pitch in my approval of this project. It looks like a great game, well drawn with interesting gameplay. I'm a big fan of this style of game, used to play Tetris Attack on SNES for hours and I'm also a fan of Magical Drop and the like.

Yeah, we have played TA and magic drop alot :D especially TA, we have played that game soo much. If you like TA, trust me, you will not be dissapointed by W&W :)

halo9 posted on Dec 3 2006 at 08:15 AM said:
I was browsing the Yuan Works Website and came across the history page, could you tell us more about your shooter Tenshin? looks nice..

Good news for you, Tenshin will probably come out for the GP2X ;)!

Oh, and on other news, we have created a blog! It is located at http://blog.yuan-works.com/en :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hit refresh a few times (it didnt work for me at first with firefox)

Yes, I am getting that same problem but some other people can actually access it. Besides, my ISP is fixing some problems and Internet is actually very slow today.

I already talked to support and they say that there is no problem but claim that in 10 hours it will be fixed. I'll remove the subdomain if it keeps like this.

Most have told me that it does work however, so I'm still not sure where the problem is.

EDIT: It seems to be working now :)

Back