Gp2x Contest Winner : Crocodingus In Crocoland

Was this really built exclusively for the GP2X? I get the feeling it was ported from another platform where development really began since the image appears scaled. This gives me the impression it has a native frame size different from 320x240. Hard to tell from a youtube video, but I would like clarification on that.

Loved the demo I played a long time ago on the GP32, looking forward to this :)
Congrats!
Was this really built exclusively for the GP2X? I get the feeling it was ported from another platform where development really began since the image appears scaled. This gives me the impression it has a native frame size different from 320x240. Hard to tell from a youtube video, but I would like clarification on that.
Could have used some of the old images to try & save time for the compo? :)

EDIT: More moves for the crock would be good I think (can he duck or climb?). Tail whip to roll boulders maybe? body slam on baddies would be funny & how about he starts flossing his teeth if you leave him standing there for too long? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a GP32 version... No scaling needed there. Not sure if it was on anything else.

And, MaDsk8tard, if you don't think you're going to finish the game, maybe you should consider putting together a level editor so others can work on it for you? :) I just hate seeing good homebrew get abandoned before it's finished.

EDIT: Wait.. is this a commercial game or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back