Gp2x caanoo

I had no problems with caanoo joysticks,it's perfect.

Using 2 controllers on neo geo cd you can play multiplayer,where on pandora can't use controllers,so no multiplayer there.

The controllers work with gngeo,it is so amazing just like console experience.

The neo geo cd emu on caanoo plays all the games i've tried without any problem and all run full speed with sound,but gngeo can play more games and plays full speed with sound and can play more games inc. svc plus pandora and caanoo version can play arcade and home versions,it's better than just playing arcade ver on pandora,i seriously didn't like it on pandora and that's why i bought the caanoo because of neo geo cd and gngeo emulators plus it was compatible with controllers,i got really tempted to buy the console.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pandora is also compatible with external controllers. Perhaps not as many apps use it as on the Caanoo, but that doesn't mean it cannot do so.

PicoDrive and MAME 0.106 are two examples.

You ARE using a hub for them, right...?

There are not so many apps using controllers on the Caanoo. Also your controler must be compatible.

As Prometheus said, you can use a controller on the panda. Plug a USB hub and let's go for Picodrive, Mame...

Also some emuls can be used with ginge on pandora and run the same than the Caanoo.

Pandora and Caanoo are really different to use but you can't say Caanoo is better.

Pandora and Caanoo are really different to use but you can't say Caanoo is better.

Exactly. The Caanoo is nice.

If you don't need a hires screen, a keyboard or a portable mini PC but just want to play games up to SNES Generation, the Caanoo is better suited for the price for you. :)

Well i'm not saying caanoo is better,it's impossible caanoo will be better than pandora.

I can say one thing the case and buttons are well made and screen is good quality too.

The caanoo can play many systems full speed inc. mame,picodrive,snes,gngeo,neo geo cd,psx (some games are slow),gpsp and many others plus it has homebrew games audio race,battle jewels can be played with touch screen,caanoo can play movies,music,photos,ebook,flash games,has high speed port controller can be connected straightaway.

The usb peripherals can be connected such as controllers,fan,usb hub,mouse,keyboard can be used for some apps and also has tv out it'd good quality on tv but has border because of low resolution screen,the system can do alot for the price you pay for it,i got my caanoo for only £77.50.

This is the cheapest handheld system ever,which can do more than 3ds,dsi-xl,pspgo,if not the pandora.

Back