Gp2x + Breakout For Sale In Australia

nbags

Still Fresh
Hi,

Would anyone be interested in buying my GP2X + Case + Breakout board? I bought it about 2 years ago thinking that I would do some hacking on it but never found the time. So its basically as-new.

I thought about selling it on ebay but I saw some go for less than $100 AUD and I'd rather leave it sitting on my shelf than sell it for peanuts.

I can ship it reg'd post to anywhere in Australia or you can pick it up from me in Newtown (Sydney).

Anyone interested? (make an offer).

nbags said:
Hi,

Would anyone be interested in buying my GP2X + Case + Breakout board? I bought it about 2 years ago thinking that I would do some hacking on it but never found the time. So its basically as-new.

I thought about selling it on ebay but I saw some go for less than $100 AUD and I'd rather leave it sitting on my shelf than sell it for peanuts.

I can ship it reg'd post to anywhere in Australia or you can pick it up from me in Newtown (Sydney).

Anyone interested? (make an offer).
Hi nbags,

Would you be willing to sell the BoB alone? I already have a GP2X and was planning to buy a cradle but play-asia is my only source and they're no longer selling it. I asked if they'd restock but I doubt that. How much are you gonna sell it for that alone? I'm from the PH, would you also sell overseas?

Thanks,
Darth

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Darth,

I would consider selling the BoB on its own however I would like to wait and see how much I could get for the GP2X, because if I end up keeping it I will want to hang onto the BoB as well.

Posting to PH shouldn't be a problem.

Neil.

Is it a GP2X F100 or an F200? How much would it cost to send it over to Europe? I'm interested in buying the whole set (console + case + BoB).

Back