Gp2x - Application Availability

danabnormal

Still Fresh
Website
www.thefluffys.com
B'jeeeesus its been a while since I've been here!

Heya peeps - just after a bit of info. I've the pleasure of owning a GP32Blu and have just started looking at the GP2x. Mmm, niceness....

I was just wondering what the state of play is currently with regards to system stability/bugs and application availability. I've had a look at the downloads section here but as theres no seperate GP2X section as yet its difficult to gauge exactly whats available. Given the probs I had with compatibility when I got my Blu I'd like to know what I would be getting myself in for...

Many thanks chaps,

Danabnormal

Check out EvilDragon's site at www.archive.gp2x.de for GP2X games and apps. There isn't a lot out, but what has been released is all very nice. I expect that there will be a lot of games, ports, emulators and apps out in the next few months. I can't wait.

B'jeeeesus its been a while since I've been here!

Heya peeps - just after a bit of info. I've the pleasure of owning a GP32Blu and have just started looking at the GP2x. Mmm, niceness....

I was just wondering what the state of play is currently with regards to system stability/bugs and application availability. I've had a look at the downloads section here but as theres no seperate GP2X section as yet its difficult to gauge exactly whats available. Given the probs I had with compatibility when I got my Blu I'd like to know what I would be getting myself in for...

Many thanks chaps,

Danabnormal

All the information you need is in the forums.

When you've read a lot and have some more direct questions, shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back