Visit site
Again, announcing an update of GP Book, the changes follow:

- now supports texts in Czech, German, French, Spanish,
Italian and probably some other languages as a side effect :p
- fixed several bugs in the word-wrapping routine
- slight change of the font
- new splash screen

@WF

Nice to see an update of your reader. Great work, keep it up. Going to test it right away :)

EDIT: It looks really nice, do you think it is possible to add an eastern version of font used in this forum for messages to your reader?. Or even possibility of using own font? It'd be great... :)

Because some text files look better with formatting partly disabled (i.e. text formatting OFF), for example the Diablo text which was in one of the screenshots.
However, you can put it ON and save settings, from then on it will be ON as default.

@WhiteFalcon: Are you going to update your reader? (zip support, for example)

Sorry, I looked into implementing zip support but I was not able to compile the zip libraries or make one mysef. Moreover, I am not sure the sources survived the hdd crash I had :(

Sorry, I looked into implementing zip support but I was not able to compile the zip libraries or make one mysef. Moreover, I am not sure the sources survived the hdd crash I had :(

I'm sorry to hear that :(
Gp Book is my fave app (I use it 2/3 hours per day) and zip support would be great. If you find the sources, will you released them?

Last edited by a moderator:
And I am glad you like it and use it :)
Finding the sources should not be that difficult, for me the problem lies in compiling someone other's source...if I find an easy to integrate zip libarary, I will try to implement it.

Back