Got the GP32:zine on hardcopy!

NeoAP

Insane Swede!!!
Website
www.speltorget.net
As most of you know, I hope you know, you can get the GP32 magazine, GP32:zine on hardcopy. My arrived today and it looks good. Easy to handle and wellprinted. I will read the articles more later, but at first sight it looks great! Good work! :D

Cheers! :D

mine hasnt arrived yet :(, but my paypal payment has been shown on my bill, so i hope it comes soon :)

Can´t wait to hold it in my hands even though i read the pdf version 7 times by now *grin*

btw can i still order the first issue as hardcopy ?

Mine also came this morning, and very nice too.

Are any of the new issues going to be in print, if so it would be nice if they would arrive at the same time as the new pdf version, as I am sure is the case with many people, I have already read the pdf, but the printed version is still nice to own.

Thanks again

Thanks for the good words everyone, and we hope you all enjoy the zine as much as we enjoyed (and stressed) about getting it out :p

I myself would like the release date for the pdf and the hardcopy to be the same, but due to logistical reasons this may not be possible. If you subscribe, just dont read the pdf until you get the hard copy ;) You'll just need to control yourselves :p

The print quality far surpassed what we all expected, and thanks must go to Lik-Sang for a great printing job. We all enjoyed the process (even though it was hard work at times!) and are glasd that the community is getting something out of it....

Just a few points about the zine too :-

(excuse the excited shouting)

1. ITS THE FIRST EVER GP32 MAGAZINE

2. ITS ONE OF THE ONLY COMPUTER MAGAZINES I KNOW OF THAT IS DISTRIBUTED WORLDWIDE

3. ITS WRITTEN BY THE COMMUNITY FOR THE COMMUNITY.

Cheers one and all, and here's to the next issue and beyond!

Back