Got My Email!

Alerino said:
i must have read somewhere that preorder was limited to 2 units

No, they only said they would impose a limit if pre-orders started and it seemed like a lot of people were buying 10 or 20 Pandoras. There was one guy who planned to sell the Pandora on eBay who purchased at least 10, IIRC. I don't know if he's still waiting or if he cancelled, tho'.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Alerino said:
so nub crippled's ship first?
Well I just think it's that number of boards thing... all the other "healthy" units had already been allocated/shipped and mistakenly it was thought there were more "healthy" units due to their being the nub-cripple ones... or some vague interpretation of that.

The new boards come in on Monday and I guess my unit will ship as soon as it is able to do so then...

PokeParadox said:
Alerino said:
so nub crippled's ship first?
Well I just think it's that number of boards thing... all the other "healthy" units had already been allocated/shipped and mistakenly it was thought there were more "healthy" units due to their being the nub-cripple ones... or some vague interpretation of that.

The new boards come in on Monday and I guess my unit will ship as soon as it is able to do so then...

.. ED said there were 400 that Craig had to ship. There is no way that all of those are crippled nub units.

-God Ginrai

Alerino said:
if there was 400, maybe pokeparadox is like the 395th in the queue, but nup crippled threw him backwards
Something like this is how I understand it. Remember that Fatih and ED also have a chunk of the units. So I think we can all just calm down until Mon/Tuesday when the other boards come in.

/copydir said:
Bryce Leo said:
MonkeyChops said:
Got my shipping confirmation E-mail!

Original order confirmation email:
Tue 9/30/08 10:39 AM Eastern Time (UTC -05)
From GBAX.com

Approximate place in line: 250-350 (verified 5/23/10)

Shipping confirmation email received: Thu 6/03/10 9:28 AM Eastern Time (UTC -05)
Upgraded to ups, no tracking number yet.
Ohh WTF.... I ordered 9/30/08 2 minutes before you!
ya and I got my order confirmation 5 minutes before him! I hope mine is in the mail just with out the email.....

Don't forget, that's just when we got our emails. I don't think anyone had the foresight to record when they actually ordered (pressed the order button). As previously discussed, email times are not a good way to calculate exact queue position. That being said, I would not be surprised if you got your emails some time today or tomorrow.

MonkeyChops said:
Don't forget, that's just when we got our emails. I don't think anyone had the foresight to record when they actually ordered (pressed the order button). As previously discussed, email times are not a good way to calculate exact queue position. That being said, I would not be surprised if you got your emails some time today or tomorrow.
Sorry dude, I printed out my order confirmation screen from GBAX with a date/time boldy stamped on it.... i'd kinda figure most people did as a way to save their order number incase the email didn't make it for some reason.

I do really hope I get one soon though!

Bryce Leo said:
MonkeyChops said:
Sorry dude, I printed out my order confirmation screen from GBAX with a date/time boldy stamped on it.... i'd kinda figure most people did as a way to save their order number incase the email didn't make it for some reason.

I do really hope I get one soon though!
My order confirmation didn't have a time/date on it, I posted the email time as a rough estimate.

come to think of it, I also printed my order screen, I'll see if I can find it...

Still waiting for my email , I'd like to thank the arseholes who sent me 15 spam mails this afternoon for crushing my spirit

Guys, if PokeParadox's shipping got delayed to next week I highly doubt anyone else is going to get shipping emails this week either.

EDIT: *spazzes* My mother just told me that a post truck came by earlier and she hoped they were going to deliver my Pandora, but they only delivered something to the neighbours.

Yup... take a deep breathand take some relief in knowing there's a few days that it's definitely not going to ship. Start the stressing from Mon/Tue again... Damn I need to blast through my weekend shifts now to get next week here quicker! :lol:

HackModford said:
My Pandora arrived! But I'm at work and going insane...
WTF?! Fake sick... go home... Take tomorrow off too... What's wrong with your mind?

HackModford said:
I wish but I'm not insane... that's the problem
Are you certain? One of the signs of clinical insanity (or something...) is not being aware of your own insanity. I recommend you leave early, just to be safe.

3 minutes left and I have to stop at a friends to get a SD card reader since mine broke and my macbook doesn't have one and this is a run on sentence...

HackModford said:
3 minutes left and I have to stop at a friends to get a SD card reader since mine broke and my macbook doesn't have one and this is a run on sentence...
Well knock it off with the running of sentences and get on with the running of Pandoras and video cameras. ;)

Back