Got My Email!

GRAIG its been weaks I was EARLY ORDER whare my email???

(seriously though no email yet for #181)

Edit:

order confirmation was 14:22

Bosbeetle said:
how many 250-350ers are on the forums :D looks like a hundred of them :D I guess we are a special group :D

Tell you what - if there are more than 100 250-350ers then someone has been lying to us. It's moot though, since this obviously doesn't reflect the order in which they were actually sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
absolofdoom said:
Oh well. I'll just ride it out and see what happens.

Yup me too. I think this interim release was a big mistake :p or that might just be because I'm way down the queue. :nod:

Bosbeetle said:
how many 250-350ers are on the forums :D looks like a hundred of them :D I guess we are a special group :D
Nail head hit right on the! Exactly 100. Gosh your sharp! :p

may88 said:
absolofdoom said:
Oh well. I'll just ride it out and see what happens.

Yup me too. I think this interim release was a big mistake :p or that might just be because I'm way down the queue. :nod:

Bosbeetle said:
Nail head hit right on the! Exactly 100. Gosh your sharp! :p

Funny thing is that they are all on the forums :p I happen to spot 1 or 2 pandora owners who dont visit these forums :D

Bosbeetle said:

Mee
all times are GMT

Ordered around 16:20

confirmation email was recieved at
30 Sep 2008 16:25:27

Got an email saying to reorder on
31 Jan 2009 18:54:31

emailed them on 2 Feb 2009

to say i went down to the bank and the bank required me to do it over the phone, and i required two set of pins
pins which i didnt have at the time, and wouldnt have for a while

the bank then suggested a lodgement, as it would appear similarly as a bank transfer

Debs replied at 9pm the same day, saying that would be fine

emailed them
04 Feb 2009 21:37:18

to say it was done yesterday

debs then emailed me back
05 Feb 2009 21:21:50

to say they would send me an email once my order was confirmed

well i never got that email, or atleast, its not still in my inbox,
(client may have pulled it form the servers, and when i uninstalled the client it got deleted)

but i do remember emailing them no more than a week later to ask for confirmation, and they then got back to me

anyway then october came and i started to panic again,
on the 1st of oct 2009
i sent them an email asking to confirm, as it seemed i had lost the previous email (the one above)

on
02 Oct 2009 13:06:59

they got back saying it was definately
after debs fowarded to Jacquelyn

i then asked for an order estimation
on 13 May 2010 13:31:29

now, im just slightly worried that they ended up giving my order to someone else, and gave them the same order number
so when i emailed asking them to check the order number, it checked out, but they never said the shipping address

do you think maybe i should email them to reconfirm shipping address

the one thing ive learnt recently is hotmail is pure shite
and the first chance i get after i receive my pandora im transferring over to google mail

also just looked back over my emails, and the in consistency of date time formats was unbelievable

Bosbeetle said:

It stands to reason that people on that group are very anxious to receive their email, since by a fair estimate they would have. I should be a bit higher than that, but not by much. Unless I'm completly wrong. GMail says 15:43, no timezone.

Perky_Goth said:
Unless I'm completly wrong. GMail says 15:43, no timezone.
Choose "Show original" option from the dropdown menu on the right top of the message, and there search for the "Date:" header. It should be a line like this:
Code:
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:30:47 +0100 (BST)

250-350er here, I got the email yesterday then another email saying it wouldn't actually ship till friday which would be followed by another email containing my tracking number friday evening. It's like 4am Saturday in UK now and no 3rd-email-o-gold. oh well, I know how it is to be swamped with work and have more and more piling on with pissed-off customers up your ass at the same time - it sucks. So, I'll just sit here and have a beer, chill out, and wait - as I've been trained to do over the last 2 years B)

MonkeyChops said:
250-350er here, I got the email yesterday then another email saying it wouldn't actually ship till friday which would be followed by another email containing my tracking number friday evening. It's like 4am Saturday in UK now and no 3rd-email-o-gold. oh well, I know how it is to be swamped with work and have more and more piling on with pissed-off customers up your ass at the same time - it sucks. So, I'll just sit here and have a beer, chill out, and wait - as I've been trained to do over the last 2 years B)

Yea, similar boat. I was supposed to get my tracking e-mail as well, but didn't. But UPS seems to have dropped the ball on that for almost everyone's orders, so I'm assuming that it's already been shipped and that I should have it by Monday.

-God Ginrai

I'd be very happy with that scenario, but I'm not holding my breath... lol, I'd be dead so many times by now :lol:

Vorporeal said:
I got my order confirmation at 14:43 UTC, and was recently told 400-500 as a queue approximation. Haven't received a shipping email or any email from my post office that they've received a package for me. So hopefully I'll be getting some news soon...

Your order tracks with mine.

My header:

Code:
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:42:45 +0100 (BST)

So that would be 1442 UTC.

Jacquelyn told me, on Feb 4, that my position was 400-500.

I would have thought that both of us would have moved up since Feb 4, but who knows?

MonkeyChops said:
I'd be very happy with that scenario, but I'm not holding my breath... lol, I'd be dead so many times by now :lol:

I'm not holding my breath either. I'm expecting it Monday, but realize that there is a possibility that I may not be getting it on Monday.

-God Ginrai

I think the last couple of weeks have been very fevered here, i have been checking the pandora websites religiousy, constantly refreshing and checking my emails, even checking at work on my iphone. But now, i think it is time to take a step back or a chill pill and give Craig and my F5 button a break, hey, it will get here when it gets here :)

tony11@hotmail.com said:
But now, i think it is time to take a step back or a chill pill and give Craig and my F5 button a break, hey, it will get here when it gets here :)
You. Get out of here. I'll be as frenzied as I want!

devhace said:
tony11@hotmail.com said:
But now, i think it is time to take a step back or a chill pill and give Craig and my F5 button a break, hey, it will get here when it gets here :)
You. Get out of here. I'll be as frenzied as I want!
Lol when i say "here" i was reffering to my place :), but hey you go mad mate!

I think at one time Jaquelyne might have forgotten that I also get some orders and gave some guys a wrong queue number.
That's why I always try to NOT give anyone a queue number - with multiple shops, some guys jumping off, etc., it's almost impossible giving our accurate numbers.

But Ed, in order to send them out, there still must be a queue, whether the queue reflects actual ordering time or not, there must be one which Jacquelyn is following.

And we realise you and Fatih had units from the first 700? - but why so secretive about HOW many each of you got?

People, why are you doing this? What is the point?

You are trying to make an ordering based on notoriously bad data - Email is not an instant thing. When it works well it might almost be. When not, it is not. I have had emails sent at more or less the same time arrive hours apart to the same recipient. I've had people mailing both me and a colleague at the same time (we were both recipients) and the emails arrived with a spacing of five days.

You are comparing this to another ordering which is also known as not good - The order numbers given out by jaquelyn at different times, which might not have been correct to start off with (depending on whether she was aware of/remembered the orders going to ED and Fatih), which have changed over time (depending on people cancelling and reordering) and which also might have been ruffled about in the process of credit card refund and repayment.

And then you are comparing it to a third factor, which is almost as bad - The actual receipt of pandoras (which won't happen in order, since people have different shipping methods) and the shipping-out email (see rant about emails above).

There is no way this could end up anything other than this total trainwreck of a thread we have here. ED is right - Giving out queue numbers is a bad idea. Also, this above is also not taking into account actual mistakes made - That Jaquelyn might have misread a line somewhere a few times, or that someone actually made a typing mistake somewhere. These things also happens. In any business. Always.

The Pandoras are going out. There is no reason to believe other than that Craig is honest when he says that there is a ordered list to be followed, and that whoever does the shipping out is attempting to follow that list (why not? Because there is nothing to be gained by not doing so). If you are on the list, the pandora will be sent when your name pops up on it.

Exo not having gotten his yet is a bad thing, though. Note to OPT: If you are about to send out my pandora, and haven't sent out Exo's yet, switch the places. He'll do more good with it than I will :)

well how about the actual time you clicked the button

my emailed arrived 2 mins later
i order at 16:20

soo, are you going to say thats inaccurate
(people have been saying the waited till the came home after work to order, or they ordered in the first hour)

theres a big difference,
if you say the above isnt accurate then there is no order ;)

Back