Goodbye! Sniff

Rico posted on Jul 18 2004 at 07:09 PM said:
Goodbye/good luck. Thanks for leaving on good spirits when so many before you had left in anger :)
Hey timeslip, YOU SUCK!

Just kidding :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i reccomend you get asus go to pdai.org to check out the ps1 emulator the guy who made it is a genius no sound but excellent speed mmmmh ff7 walking around.

Definately get an Asus and not Dell if you haven't already. The Asus620BT is the best for gaming and is probably the most popular.

What's all this Asus talk? I have an Asus MyPal... 400 MHz or something. I haven't looked into the emulation scene at all!

*reads the back* W00t... it's a 620! I just didn't get the BT one (don't use BlueTooth) and I guess that halves my memory as well :( Still, I'll check pdai and see what's available.

woaaaah i just checked the progress of fpse after ages new release will support sound and guncon :blink: i need a pda :unsure: nooooooo

Wouldnt bother getting a Zodiac - It`ll never have decent games 4 itself and palm games lick ass compared to ppc games - Plus the zodiac doesnt even run most of the good palm games because of tapwares changes to the operating system

Rico posted on Jul 18 2004 at 08:18 PM said:
What's all this Asus talk? I have an Asus MyPal... 400 MHz or something. I haven't looked into the emulation scene at all!

*reads the back* W00t... it's a 620! I just didn't get the BT one (don't use BlueTooth) and I guess that halves my memory as well :( Still, I'll check pdai and see what's available.
www.pocketmatrix.com is mainly for the homebrew. There are various emulators for it.

I would say the best PDA for gaming is definitely the Zodiac.

It simply has the best controls and that makes the gaming good compared to other PDA's. It also has a high resolution screen (widescreen), good commercial games, LJZ, great movie players, is very very compatible with PALM software, has two sd cards for upto 2gb of storage etc etc.

It sounds great for what you would want it for.

A Z1 is also less than £200.

btw- PPC's suck and the GP32 is still the King. :D

The zodiac DOES have better controls than PDA for emulation - altho gp32 kicks its ass - analogue control for emulations,crappy since all the games are designed with a digital pad in mind, but Zodiacs screen if too big for emulation, u either get a big border or a crappy stretched screen - both gp32 and pda have better screens for emulation. And as far the emulators themselves nothing can touch a PPC PDA - What other handhelds do you know with fullspeed GBA emulation and pretty godamn good PSX emulation ? - All for less than a Z1 too

Sadako posted on Jul 19 2004 at 06:41 AM said:
Even though I don't know you well, so long!
(You have number 666?! I want that...)
666 is all mine baby and since all the pda forums are about as much fun as owninh a zodiac I`ll just gonna hang out here for a bit longer - Just have to wait till i can persuade sam fisher to sell me his spare gp32 on the cheap

timeslip posted on Jul 19 2004 at 01:27 PM said:
Sadako posted on Jul 19 2004 at 06:41 AM said:
666 is all mine baby and since all the pda forums are about as much fun as owninh a zodiac I`ll just gonna hang out here for a bit longer - Just have to wait till i can persuade sam fisher to sell me his spare gp32 on the cheap
give himc chicken and he "throughs" (sic) up, as he puts it.

surely that can be worked into some sort of plan?!?

spray posted on Jul 18 2004 at 08:08 PM said:
Dozer posted on Jul 18 2004 at 07:52 PM said:
Surely a zodiac would be the best pda for gaming no?
hmmm, no morphgear, no fpse, possibility of the major emu dying on its arse LJZ
Watch the new King Arthur, there are some top Arse jokes in that.

Kop_007 posted on Jul 19 2004 at 02:09 PM said:
I'lll sell you 450 for one million gold pressed bars.

Back