Good Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS everybody knows of it! fuck off bassmants or what ever you fucking 2 year old scammer who cannot log on to a computer without help and then trying a internet scam.

sam fisher posted on Sep 29 2005 at 02:46 PM said:
FFS everybody knows of it! fuck off bassmants or what ever you fucking 2 year old scammer who cannot log on to a computer without help and then trying a internet scam.

Are you serious? I don't know if your joking or are serious? why do you keep calling me that? If this is a prank on me very funny but I think its gone on a bit to long now & maybe a bit OTT

Last edited by a moderator:
splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 04:24 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Sep 29 2005 at 03:19 PM said:
its just spam fisher, its normal :)

Oh ok - So I guess i'll take that as a good thing then?
No Bassments, well, unless you're talking about the hatred obsession you seem to have,

Goity posted on Sep 29 2005 at 03:36 PM said:
splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 04:24 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Sep 29 2005 at 03:19 PM said:
its just spam fisher, its normal :)

Oh ok - So I guess i'll take that as a good thing then?
No Bassments, well, unless you're talking about the hatred obsession you seem to have,

Here we go again by the looks of it - You clearly seem to have a reason to be calling me bassments so would you mind telling me please?

# You have only ever posted in off-topic, just as Bassments did.
# You both have simular ways of writing, such as using '&' signs instead of 'and'.
# You signed up, seemingly, only to protect someone who we all think is a scammer.
# Bassments appeared on the scene just as you and other members mentioned him.
# Sam says your Ip gives it away.
# You have made two threads about buying PC Parts, and say that 'Ebuyer owes you loads'
# You also say that you do not build PC's.
# There are several members who have signed up, solely to talk about Bassments. You are one of them

Goity posted on Sep 29 2005 at 03:46 PM said:
# You both have simular ways of writing, such as using '&' signs instead of 'and'.
# You signed up, seemingly, only to protect someone who we all think is a scammer.
# You have made two threads about buying PC Parts, and say that 'Ebuyer owes you loads'
# There are several members who have signed up, solely to talk about Bassments. You are one of them

Thank you for explaining things - Let me try & settle this -

Because I don't have a GP yet & I find the off topic subjects good to read

I have always used "&" instead of "and" many people do

I have never protected him - I done my own reserch & came to the conclusion that he was a bad seller - I have never protected him

I don't really know what to say there?

It may be that im on the same ISP as him but im not to sure on this

Ebuyer owe me money for my order which I never got

Im looking to upgrade not build

Maybe others find it interesting like I do?

splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 04:58 PM said:
Goity posted on Sep 29 2005 at 03:46 PM said:

Thank you for explaining things - Let me try & settle this -

Because I don't have a GP yet & I find the off topic subjects good to read

I have always used "&" instead of "and" many people do

I have never protected him - I done my own reserch & came to the conclusion that he was a bad seller - I have never protected him

I don't really know what to say there?

It may be that im on the same ISP as him but im not to sure on this

Ebuyer owe me money for my order which I never got

Im looking to upgrade not build

Maybe others find it interesting like I do?
Yeah, but those other members were all also you.

I hate seeing posts like this on forums.

"OHE HEY THAR I HARVE A GRET SITE 4 U 2 VISIST THAT YOVUE ALRADEDY BEEN 2 B4 ADN SUCKS!!!111"

iignotus posted on Oct 1 2005 at 12:30 AM said:
I hate seeing posts like this on forums.

"OHE HEY THAR I HARVE A GRET SITE 4 U 2 VISIST THAT YOVUE ALRADEDY BEEN 2 B4 ADN SUCKS!!!111"
iignotus meet iignotus_.

splinterz posted on Sep 29 2005 at 03:58 PM said:

Yes, okay. A law student....

Not!

Now, please lock this thread, cos everytime we suspect it's BB, someone's gonna be on him like a rash. Just the way it is. And I am tired of all the slanging.

Just one question, where is Matt the evil Cat? Has he got a refund, and has he got his pc?

Hopefully this is guy is unrelated to the following appearing on my controls a while back:

EMAIL WARNING

Your email address has been changed because it was in use by another account. This means that all email will NOT go to your correct email address - this could include lost password notifcations, etc.
PLEASE change your email address immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back