Good Mech Game

E

extremegamer

I'd like to see a good mech game, maybe like a remake or port of Mech Warrior II, with toned down graphics of course, or maybe a full port or remake of the great Atari Jaguar game Iron Soldier or Iron Soldier II. I know there's a couple of good mech games for SNES, but the names escape me.

see if you can identify this game, i forget the name, but it was for the SNES, i think it was made by Lucasarts, the beginning had some anime type cut scenes, it was a side scrolling game, you were in a mech, but you could get out and run around as a little guy and hop into other mechs. I know its vague, but maybe someone will remember. Thanks.

btw, Metal Warriors runs _great_ on OpenSnes0.2, 166, fs2, 22k mono 8bit sound. Just checked it out.

I don't know if you'll consider it a real mech game, but 'Metal Masters' for the Amiga was great fun. Basically you buy weapons and parts to build you own robot, and then put it up against another robot, having them beat eachother to bits... Heaps of fun.

Don't know if it was available for other platforms though (like Atari ST)

see if you can identify this game, i forget the name, but it was for the SNES, i think it was made by Lucasarts, the beginning had some anime type cut scenes, it was a side scrolling game, you were in a mech, but you could get out and run around as a little guy and hop into other mechs. I know its vague, but maybe someone will remember. Thanks.

Sounds ike walker to me.did the mech look like a cross between a two legged walker from star wars and ed209

Back