Gog's complete Interplay catalogue pay what you want

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
Not sure if it's been mentioned here but GOG are selling their Interplay entire catalogue starting at pay what you want prices.

8 games - pay what you want

20 games - Pay above average

all 32 games $34.99 This is the option I went for.

Goodies like these :)

Conquest of the New World

M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2

Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business

Shattered Steel

Screamer

Evolva

Kingdom: The Far Reaches

VR Soccer '96

Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Descent 3 + Expansion

Stonekeep

Castles + Castles 2

Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader

Messiah

Battle Chess Special Edition

Die by the Sword + Expansion

Earthworm Jim 3D

F/A-18E Super Hornet

Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus

Fallout 2

Fallout Tactics

Freespace 2

Descent + Descent 2

Redneck Rampage Collection

Sacrifice

Earthworm Jim 1 + 2

MDK

MDK 2

Shogo: Mobile Armor Division

Kingpin: Life of Crime

GOG Interplay

Enjoy!

ToaD

Cool Pak and a good price, I know I'd be tempted to buy it, but I paid full price for the majority of these when they first came out..

Between GOG and HumbleBundle Im getting so backlogged on games to finish. But deals like this are so hard to pass up.

We should use this thread to pass out the gift codes if anyone has already owned games, i know i will if purchase

Cool Pak and a good price, I know I'd be tempted to buy it, but I paid full price for the majority of these when they first came out..

So why not pay $5 and pick up just 8 :)

Well Is there a way of just selecting the 8 you want? I can't seem to find any way of doing that.. all the games I would want to buy are in the $32 package..

On the one hand, that is absolutely a great price, even accounting for the games I've already got. I would be foolish not to take advantage of such a deal!

On the other hand, my backlog isn't shrinking at all. I keep getting into hundred hour games, spending a month playing them, and picking up 3 or 4 more cheap ones in the process.

You could be me . Go to a garage sale pick up 2 Genisis games ( decent ones too ) for 5 dollars total . Then decide you're going to play something else 'cause the Genisis isn't hooked up . Then your mother remembers she has this big ol' bag of n64 games of which you can take 2 or 3 of if you test em for her and she'll sell the rest . Then your friend gives you metroid prime hunters .

Then you snatch a new console online from some lady who thinks she's just getting rid of her college age sons geek junk but really she's selling a working virtual boy and a stack of games - for 10 bucks plus 20 shipping and handling .

Not that the virtual boy thing has happened to me but I literally get games faster than I get 2/3 rds of the way in .

While walking my dog I found a cardboard box in the dumping area next to the street with an Atari 2600, two joysticks, and about 70 Atari games in it, as well as a few NES games for some reason. Ran my dog home so I'd have two hands, ran back and it was still there. Someone didn't see any value in this.

While walking my dog I found a cardboard box in the dumping area next to the street with an Atari 2600, two joysticks, and about 70 Atari games in it, as well as a few NES games for some reason. Ran my dog home so I'd have two hands, ran back and it was still there. Someone didn't see any value in this.

I don't understand why someone would throw them away .

^ Some people don't see value in old electronics...

a few years ago I picked up a fully working Commodore 64, Monitor, Joysticks, Floppy Drive and dozens of games at a yard sale for 5 dollars... Being a complete setup, this would of sold well on ebay..

Last edited by a moderator:
You know something happened to me ... About a year or so ago I was in our schools woodshop and just sitting there were 2 apple 2cs and a floppy drive( a apple branded one ) I didn't think anything of it at the time . After the year was out the old woodshop ( and other outdoor type stuff like horticulture ) left . So this year I asked the new aeg teacher who I would talk to about buying them ( have yet to go in there this year ) and he said he didn't know if they were still there - but if they were to talk to the principal . Now I'm just kicking myself for not pipping up last year .

there's lot of little gem in this collection... man i'dd love a multiplayer shogo armor deathmatch...

I wish I could buy all these games and then pay someone to set up the Pandora SD card, ready to go, just for me .. ;) PM me if you're interested, we can exchange proof-of-purchase and service cost details, coz I'm lazy .. ;)

I wish I could buy all these games and then pay someone to set up the Pandora SD card, ready to go, just for me .. ;) PM me if you're interested, we can exchange proof-of-purchase and service cost details, coz I'm lazy .. ;)

Wasn't DREDD offering services along these lines?

whoever it will be, lets hope he has a time machine to get you a Pandora 2, as a lot of these titels won't run on the Pandora :mellow:

Back