Gnuboy And Sms Plus

beanfarmer

Website
Visit site
i love both of these emus great work but does ne1 know how to turm the damn sound off lol i like haveing sound for stuff like sonic 1 and super mario but not for pokemon or alix the kid can ne1 help me

thanks in advance

beanfarmer

If you get teh "selector" launcher app from the archive, it has examples of startup scripts .. one of which is for GNUboy, and shows a line which (I'm assuming) you can edit to turn off sound.

Do you have the same allergy to sound that you have to punctuation?

On the plus side at least you haven't found the caps lock key yet.

I found that if you got to music player and play a song on no volume, then go to play gbc, it has no sound! Don't know about SMS though...

im dyslexic so flame on

oo by the way if u have something to say please make it on topic

(sound eats battary dont like chargeing them :D)

edit:
Does it really matter how old we are? or what the colour of our skin is? all i can say is that we are one! if more people in this world had a gp2x, the world would be a better place. :)

well sed

Last edited by a moderator:
i love both of these emus great work but does ne1 know how to turm the damn sound off lol i like haveing sound for stuff like sonic 1 and super mario but not for pokemon or alix the kid can ne1 help me

thanks in advance

beanfarmer
Maybe I missed something, but can't you simply use the volume button ?

nope the volume buttons dont work for these emus not for me @ least :S i have sorted gnuboy know thanks to TelcoLou i just added

sound = false

to the script and it worked no sound :D also the framerate seemed slightly better (always a bonus)

Do you have the same allergy to sound that you have to punctuation?

On the plus side at least you haven't found the caps lock key yet.

Thank you remowilliams for this very substantial contribution. :( I do not care about your sister and your best friend. As long as beanfarmer's posts are comprehensible, there is no need for flaming.

IFNDDACAPSLOCKKEYYESTRDYNITROCKSYEAHNOWALLIHAV2DOIZFINDDASPACEBAR.

What annoys me more than all caps is RaNdOM CaPITalIZaTioN! MaKE YoUR MinD uP.

And beanfarmer's last post was a whole lot better, just got to put in capitals and good ol' punctuation and you're on your way to becoming a grammar Nazi!

Back