Gngneo2x Help

Destructo2000

Website
Visit site
I recently downloaded the GNGNeo2x emulator and got the BIOS and some ROM's for it. The Rom's I used were in .BIN format and when I loaded the emulator, they didn't show up at all. I was wondering, what rom format do I need to get the ROM's to work.

usually you have the rom files in a zip file. if they are .bin or .rom doesnt matter.
in the gngeo selector you can then choose the zip files. but you still need a neogeo bios. try the universe bios (google). it works great for me.

I used the universe bios but I get an error telling me that I'm missing files. Also, I heard you need the second set of neo geo bios. What are those? Oh and the .zip thing helped. Thanks.

I am now have all of the BIOS files and it says that I'm missing sfix.sfx and 000-lo.lo except I have both of those files. I renamed them from NG-LO.ROM and NG-SFIX.ROM accordingly. However, by typing .sfx or .lo, it doesn't actually change the file extension, just the file name. Do I have to actually change the extension and if so, how do I do that?

Back