Gmame2 Problems

TomVS

Website
Visit site
... Tried to get the new gmame2 version to work....
I copied my PC mame zipfiles (like timeplt.zip) in the suggested directory... Launching gmame2... choosing the game from the excellent menu screen... But then I get the same errormessage for every rom

Error in zipfile %s: %s....

Anyone had any luck?

create a new folder on your SMC called gmame this folder should not be in GPMM like most of them but should be with GPMM, GPSYS, etc etc... put your roms in there and it should work.

Read the previous gmame thread for more details.

It works... The opening page on gp32x mentioned to create a folder gpmame. This should indeed be gmame !

Thanks

TomVS posted on Aug 19 2004 at 03:03 PM said:
It works... The opening page on gp32x mentioned to create a folder gpmame. This should indeed be gmame !

Thanks
Whoops, sorry, I'll correct that immediately!!!

Last edited:
is there a complete list somewhere with what GMAME2 supports? How many games, does it have sound?

extremegamer posted on Aug 19 2004 at 01:44 PM said:
is there a complete list somewhere with what GMAME2 supports? How many games, does it have sound?
It only supports ten games which are all listed when you boot it up. Try it, you may like it!

No games have sound.

EDIT: Hold down select whilst booting the GMAME FXE until you get to the title screen, sound will now work with games (although very poorly!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back