Glide64 Developer Running an indiegogo

risho

Still Fresh
DELETE THIS. I DIDN'T SEE THERE WAS A POST FOR THIS ALREADY.

Dunno what the rules are for advertising here, but I stumbled upon this and it seems like a pretty interesting thing that might be worth supporting. For what it's worth I'm in no way affiliated with him, indiegogo, the project or mupen, just a fan in general. If this against the rules feel free to delete it.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gliden64-graphics-plugin

GLideN64 is currently compatible with all emulators which support Zilmar’s plugins specification, that is present in all top N64 emulators. GLideN64 is also compatible with Mupen64Plus 2.0, which has its own plugin specification. Supported OSes are: MS Windows 7-8, Linux 32 and 64 bit. System requirements are: graphics card with support of OpenGL 4.2 or better. GLideN64 is also being ported to the Android OS, however the Android version is less functional. System requirements for Android: OS version 4.0 or above, OpenGL ES 2.0 support, fast CPU. The demo video shows desktop version of the plugin in action.
So if he reaches the "stretch goal" android (assuming this could just be arm in general) will be supported.

Last edited by a moderator:
i see. sorry for the double post then. i did a few searches before making this post and it looks like i missed it. feel free to lock/delete this thread.

Back