Release Giana's Return V1.0 (Pandora)

Just wanted to shoot another "Well done!" to the GianasReturnTeam. I'm really enjoying this at the moment. B)

Love this game, but is it somehow possible to run Giana's Return in dual pixels mode (2:2)?

(I can see that the picture fills the screen with the correct aspect ratio, but the pixels seems blurry to me)

Still playing this from time to time. Just one of the finest pieces of homebrew out there! :)

Noticed something btw., in level 6 respectively you can make a powerup fall into water. It continues falling behind the water but is also visible on the tiles to the right a bit. Since it's impossible to get once it fell into the water, it maybe would be better just to remove it to prevent that a-bit-odd-looking scene. Lightning in water also isn't that healthy.

...and I guess it's common practice in Jump'n'runs just to keep the jump-button hold if that "re-jump on enemy" is supposed to be performed? For my feeling it should be reaction-based, i.e. you have to repress the jumpbutton just before you land on the enemy. In fact I always did it that way until I realised that I just have to keep the button pressed...

Back