Getting An Amiga..

Whats with Amiga? I mean, whenever I see an image of one on google images, it always shows something 3D on it...Was it the first computer to have 3D graphics or something?

No 3d hardware no, but it (and the Atari ST) were the first that had decent graphics and speed, so could pull off wireframe, simple polygon-fills, and even non-real-time rendering (raytracing was polpular)

The 'classic' Amiga 'demo' was a bouncing checkered 3d-ball on a surface, if memory serves, though, which inspired a lot of cool 3d demos in the demo scene.

jeff

Tried PMing you about Castaway but it gave me a error message, anyway here it is :p -

Just letting you know, Castaway runs Very Nice on the Version 2.00 PSP :D

Unfortunatly Jumpin Jackson doesnt work on it :( :p hehe

Some games seem too fast (eg "Kick Off" )

Overall, Its great fun and easier to use than the GP32 version :D

Thanks

Hmm, if CaSTaway, the Genesis and TG16 emus work under 2.0, maybe I wont' mind upgrading much :)

The GP2x CaSTaway will likely have lots of similarities to the PSP version, though I've got some compatability fixes and such to shove in there :)

jeff

cool but we realy need Jumpin Jackson Running :) :D hehe, would kick ass playign that on a handheld....

ok, back to thread topic, Amiga.... Version 2.00 PSP can almost get the Amiga Emu running :)... Im guessing eboot loader 0.8 when thats released will have the Amiga emu going..........

Back