Genesis Emulater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id feel worse if he wasnt lying at all and he really had poured his heart and soul into making an emu other people *happened* to be using the same computer to talk on the same forum about the same thing....

the amount of replies to this topic does show how much people want the genesis emulator and how much it would be appreciated from who ever makes an release -_-

I've asked him to send me the emu and I'll send him an e-mail if he continues to have probs (as you have probably guessed I have difficulty in staying mad with people) anyhoo his claim wasn't to exciting anyway, an equally playable genesis emu is available on request although I won't tell you who from for their sake.

You'd think that a coder would have better spelling and grammer.... considering how important they are when programming.....

I can see it now.....

10 REMM Mi progrim
10 Prynt "Helo, Wurld"
20 Gotou 10

I've sent him an e-mail helping him with his neo geo P problem I've also asked him to (if he is ) stop screwing us around. I'll let you know what he replies with.

the amount of replies to this topic does show how much people want the genesis emulator and how much it would be appreciated from who ever makes an release

I think it also shows how dissapointed people would be if he was pissing us around. Anyway, this thread has become a waste of good badwidth...

TOPIC LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back