GeePee32 Emulator

ChriX

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Thought i'd be able to see what the GP32 is like on it but you need firmware that it says you can't download. What's the point of an emulator if you need a GP32 to get the firmware from?

The firrmware is © by Gamepark and Firefly didnt get the authorisation to include the file with it. So you will need to find it elsewhere (they are a plenty of place you can actually find it, just use your friend google). Also you can try to use the firmware replacement such as Pacrom or Multifw.

Intruder posted on May 31 2003 said:
Also you can try to use the firmware replacement such as Pacrom or Multifw.
Not sure about multifw - doesn't it also include a modified copy of the original © firmware? PacRom on the other hand is very nice - just make sure that you use the v.40 release of the emulator, not the v.24 Public since the earlier releases don't support eeprom emulation. I use this setup for my development - the autorun features of pacrom save lots of time when testing :) There is a keyboard quirk in that version of GeePee32 though.. just remember your A button will always be the Q key.. like an AZERTY keyboard, no matter what you set. Small price to pay.

Get PacRom here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~fvdhoef/products_gp3...p32_pacrom.html

Last edited by a moderator:
www.filemirrors.com

just search for fwbin100 or what ever its called

its legal as long as he plans on buying one

but you didnt here this from me

I tried using multifw, but the emulator doesn't seem to like it, maybe it's because I had the public version. Will have a fiddle!

I'm only using the emulator to keep me entertained until my GP32 arrives. :)

Keep in mind that the emulator runs at about 1/10th the speed on an actual gp32, so it won't keep you entertained for very long.

Back