Gearing up for tomorrow

AquaAnalogue

Are there any suggestions for what I should absolutely, positively do first with my new Pandora (as in, before I turn it on or immediately before doing anything normal with it)? I'm planning to take it out of the box, plug it in, wait 10 minutes, put in my SD cards, turn it on, and proceed to not go outdoors for most of an entire week. Or perhaps I can go there, and take my Pandora, as it is the first non-MP3-player device I will have that has a battery life longer than 2 hours.

I have read the wiki's First Time Use guide; does anyone suggest anything in addition?

Don't forget to scratch your stylus on a piece of paper to rub of the excess paint.

Thank you all for your contributions. I already know Linux commands and got the Codec Pack... I had forgotten, however, about "writing" on paper with the stylus; thanks!

I'll have to do that 60 seconds thing... after I plug it in.

What do you need? What should you do? Play anything Mega Man, of course! :p

Ok, seriously, though, a preliminary check of the tweaks thread in the Support section, in case you encounter any of the issues (some of which can be fairly common for new users to run into) or want to make any of the tweaks listed, would probably be a good idea.

I'm planning to take it out of the box, plug it in, wait 10 minutes

The wiki's 10 minute thing is out of date. They power it up once before they send it to you now, so it'll take you straight to the set-up dialogue.

Headphones or quality earbuds.

I'd buy some if I were in the market. You've got my word; when I get a steady source of income I'm buying a hard case from your shoppe. :)

This community reminds me of It's A Wonderful Life somehow. Everyone helping each other out and pulling together to keep OPT and people like Link in business. I never thought I'd be a part of something so beautiful.

... UPS hasn't touched my package since 12:12 this morning, EST. What the hell, guys... I'd understand, because of it being Sunday-- if the 12:12 scan wasn't a departure, less than 6 hours from its destination. :/

Masturbate and/or procreate, because you won't have time to for at least a month.

*in Trekkie Monster voice* hmm.... but what do you think i do... WITH pandora....

I love Avenue Q.... relevant:

EDIT: spoiler tag; possible NSFW title/subject but the actual content is fine

https://www.youtube.com/embed/T-TA57L0kuc?feature=oembed
If your dick is a USB port then I'm extremely jealous. And I was singing that song to myself just a couple days ago.

Back