Gba Super Card To Gp2x Sd Card

myshadow

Still Fresh
so ive got a bunch of gba roms on my super card (for my gba) and i put my gpsp emulator onto the sd card in it. when i try to play the roms on my gp2x i get a white screen with gameboy in blue letters and nintendo underneath with some messed up pixels then the screen just hangs. any idea's why this is happening? thanks for any help.

Are you putting the supercard in the gp2x? and is the supercard an sd card?
And if you have a gba, even though gp2x emulation for gameboy advance is near perfect, the gba emulates it perfectly.

If the gba roms are the same files that you play on GBA via Supercard this could explain the reason they don't work as the roms are patched in order to work on supercard in the first place. I'm sure this would make them incompatible with gpsp.
Just use the original roms and not the ones you patched for use with supercard.

I tend to agree with Ruckage. I can't directly speak for SuperCard, but with my M3, the GBA ROMs are patched to support RealTimeClock and other things.
It does sound like the Management software of your SuperCard is changing the ROMs. and the GP2X Emulator cannot handle the patch since it is not a SuperCard. :)

In the GPSP emulator, when you start it up, it'll show you the bootup screen of a GBA. It hangs there, because the emulator emulates a GBA without a cart inserted. So press the middle of the volumebutton get into the menu and load a rom. Hope it helps.

Sebastian said:
In the GPSP emulator, when you start it up, it'll show you the bootup screen of a GBA. It hangs there, because the emulator emulates a GBA without a cart inserted. So press the middle of the volumebutton get into the menu and load a rom. Hope it helps.
It still won't work if he's using ROMs patched to work on a SuperCard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back