Gba Bitstream Games, Whatcha Think?

T

TelcoLou

I just downl ... erm, imported "Coloris" ... seems very good so far. They all seem to be mellow puzzle games, but damn, are they big (128Mb).

Any thoughts? I'm going to collect them all ... like pokemon, only cooler B)

I'm very, very overworked lately. My apologies to all.

It's "Bit Generations"

More info on all the games can be found here:

http://www.nintendojo.com/index.php

Sorry again for any undue confusion (I really need some vitamins or something)

Wow, those games seem to be really cool. I absolutely love games in such a minimalistic style. Maybe I can find a place to import one of those games, too. :)

DaveN posted on Jul 27 2006 at 08:54 PM said:
Wow, those games seem to be really cool. I absolutely love games in such a minimalistic style. Maybe I can find a place to import one of those games, too. :)

Check yer PM :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 27 2006 at 06:06 PM said:

That is so uncouth. no to mention illegal, more please :D

Some of them are really lame (boundish is a simple pong clone), but some of them are extremly cool. Dotstream is a mix between tron and f-zero with a very cool graphic style. My favourite is Soundvoyager. It's one of those rare audiogames which control completely by sound. Fun stuff :)

Haven't yet tried the others, but Dotstream is a lot of fun.

nubie posted on Jul 28 2006 at 12:02 AM said:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 27 2006 at 06:06 PM said:

That is so uncouth. no to mention illegal, more please :D

:ph34r:

TelcoLou posted on Jul 28 2006 at 02:30 PM said:
I was just being funny, but thnx.

I unfortunately wasted my points on Sonic and Need for Speed Underground 2 for the first day, must wait till tomorrow to see coloris.

The page you're using is really nice and clean, but the point limit is kinda annoying. Try to search another, another one, you'll find one pretty fast..

DaveN posted on Jul 28 2006 at 04:40 PM said:
The page you're using is really nice and clean, but the point limit is kinda annoying. Try to search another, another one, you'll find one pretty fast..
It's not even close to terrible, they give you 100mb of download for every $2 you download, for GBA it isn't bad at all.

As for clean, I noticed that Firefox is much less susceptible to the pop-ups, but even so lately it has been getting bad.

I don't really care about GBA games and I have a nice site that does everything but GBA (even Sega CD and such), so I will use that mostly.

Looks good *COUGH*supercard compatible?*COUGH*

I seem to be getting ore confused the more I read about this.

Are these just GBA games or is their something special about them?

nem posted on Jul 30 2006 at 10:27 AM said:
They're just GBA games.

But they rock at thus making them fall into the "Not just any GBA game category".

I'm currently addicted to Dotstream (I knew I saw 'stream' somewhere in the description of these games, ergo the confusing topic title)

Back