Games Folder Issue

Creo

Still Fresh
Hi! I am having some trouble with my caanoo. Purchased it a few months ago and everything was fine until accidentally I delted the Games folder, but since I had lots of stuff I didnt wanted I thought it was not so bad and created a new Games folder instead.

Now I cant see anything I put in the folder, like emulators and such. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

If I´m not wrong, just insert an empty SD-card, start the caanoo, visit every menu entry once and the standard menu structure should be on your SD-card.

Creo said:
Yeah sorry its Game.. but still isn't working

Just pop in your sd card and go into game in the caanoo menu.The directory should be automatically created.

Last edited by a moderator:
All folders are automatically created when inserting back the SD card, however is not working yet. I put the emulators that once worked but they do not appear on the caanoo to play. I guess I will have to buy a plug to put the sd card on the PC to check it

Hi guys I still have the same problem.

I can put images in the image folder, and music in the music folder, but nothing shows up when I put a game or an emulator in the game folder. All the problems started when I deleted the game folder because I had so much stuff I didn't use and created a new one. Any ideas? PLEASE!
Thank you

Although it's FAT, the folder name is case sensitive as BAFelton said.

Did you name it all lower case?

Can you see/browse the folder when using it by laucher?

Back