Gamepad Detection

gavie

Website
Visit site
EDIT: Problem solved, thread can be closed

I just bought a simple plug & play gamepad, but my GP2X doesn't detect it.. (I've tried Picodrive and the latest GPFCE)
Is there any way to change this?

Make sure to connect it when you are in the GP2X Menu, right after booting. When I tried to plug in when in Picodrive, it didnt do anything. Plug it in, go to Picodrive -> Controls, see if it displays any detected Joypads.
What kind of gamepad is this?

Miika said:
Make sure to connect it when you are in the GP2X Menu, right after booting. When I tried to plug in when in Picodrive, it didnt do anything. Plug it in, go to Picodrive -> Controls, see if it displays any detected Joypads.
Nope doesn't work for me, I think my joypad doesn't work with Linux, there are no drivers on windows it's just plug & play.
it would be great if someone could make a driver for windows gamepads :p
it's a cheap logic3 gamepad:
27177.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gavie said:
Miika said:
Nope doesn't work for me, I think my joypad doesn't work with Linux, there are no drivers on windows it's just plug & play.
it would be great if someone could make a windows driver for windows gamepads :p
27177.jpg

it does work as i have the same pad. iassume you are using with bob just go into settings and turn the options on like usb host or something dont have it with me at the mo. do that and it will work

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, go to settings, turn USB host to ALWAYS ON, and Human Interface to ON. Save settings.

it would be great if someone could make a driver for windows gamepads

I have a similar one of those:

0037271920854390467688740763893806128220.jpg

Good for GTA on the PC

Back