Gameboy Ds

Spykez

Was curious if emulating the DS on the wiz was possible or not? I'm not asking for an emulator though it would be cool, was just curious if it was possible to use the wiz' touchscreen or does that require obnoxious coding?

Unfortunately, the Wiz just doesn't have the power
ooo ok, ive honestly never even played the DS though I want one sometimes (not anymore now that I have my wiz), only times ive really touched em were at wal*mart with their messed up display models that are scratched to hell

Last edited by a moderator:
Was curious if emulating the DS on the wiz was possible or not? I'm not asking for an emulator though it would be cool, was just curious if it was possible to use the wiz' touchscreen or does that require obnoxious coding?
Doesn't anyone realize that the wiz has ONE screen that's not big enough to fit BOTH screens of the DS?

Doesn't anyone realize that the wiz has ONE screen that's not big enough to fit BOTH screens of the DS?
To be fair an emulator could be written to where you could switch between active screens, since a lot of games don't require you to be looking at both screens at once.

There are a million reasons why a DS emulator wouldn't work, but I see a possible solution to this one.

sounds like a nice way todo that i was if the pandora could emulate it.... if we had an emulator that was open source and ran commercial games

Back