Game Genie????????

coltxL2717

Website
Visit site
Does the game genie function not work on the nestergp emulator. i would really appreciate feed back. i wonder if its my batteries (which are charging as we speak) or if the emulator function just doesnt work yet. Does anyone else have this problem???????

Thanks

haven't tried it yet, and i know this is obvious, but have you checked it's the right code/in correct/works in the first place? Check it on PC, with the exact same ROM...codes for US games often don't work on PAL ones, for example. It was a pain in the ass back on a real NES...

Hi, this is Scherzo, the author of NesterGP. I tested the Game Genie function once on Super Mario Bros with the code PUPPYS (easy to remember) and it worked as I remembered it looooong ago when I was a kid. But that's the extent of my testing. Please try different games and test it out. Drop me a line if you have a problem at scherzo@REMOVETHISphreaker.net
Enjoy the emu!

I noticed the same problem.

I've tried everything I could think of (try the "tested" code, use fresh batteries, free SMC space incase there wasnt enough to create the code), nothing worked, it's still froze when I confirm my code :(

I have also tried the game genie on different games. I enter the code and then ok after the scren freezes and a screen come from the left whats up

I have also tried the game genie on different games. I enter the code and then ok after the scren freezes and a screen come from the left whats up

Back