Fusb Flash Linker For Gba

finisterre

Still Fresh
I know it's old technology now, but does anyone know where I can get a USB Flash Linker kit for my old Gamebody Advance?

Preferably in the UK.

Thx.

Oops. Title should read USB not Fusb.

Thx.

Look no further, look here. Dealextreme is not UK based, but they ship worldwide without additional shipping costs and they're reliable. Shipping usually takes about 2 weeks, which should be bearable.

I'll advice you however to take the Supercard SD, since it's much more flexible (it's also on the page).

And you'd better be quick, wherever you might buy it, since GBA accesoiries and carts are quickly running out of stock everywhere and the GBA itself (although it's still highly playable and I still like it) seems to be abandoned in favour of the upcoming DSi.

Squirrel61 said:
Look no further, look here. Dealextreme is not UK based, but they ship worldwide without additional shipping costs and they're reliable. Shipping usually takes about 2 weeks, which should be bearable.

I'll advice you however to take the Supercard SD, since it's much more flexible (it's also on the page).

And you'd better be quick, wherever you might buy it, since GBA accesoiries and carts are quickly running out of stock everywhere and the GBA itself (although it's still highly playable and I still like it) seems to be abandoned in favour of the upcoming DSi.

Thanks for the info Squirrel61.

Do you have a Supercard SD? Have you experienced the slowdown problem I've read about?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used several flash cards for the GBA, and I currently still have the Supercard SD. In my opinion, it's the best flash card for the GBA. After I got a DS classic, I also used the SC for ds programs and because I hate the passkey sticking miles out of the ds, I flashed it to flashme. It's just perfect and I never experienced any slowdowns, neither in GBA mode nor in DS mode. The only disadvantage that nearly all GBA type flash cards have is that you have to manually save the savegames of GBA games or they're lost. DS games save automatically like with DS flash cards.

I've also had a Flash Advance Linker extreme, but although it worked, it never was the right solution for me. Many games didn't work, many games didn't save and too few games fitted on the card.

Btw. if you ever want to upgrade to a DS lite, I'll advice you to get a SC micro-SD, if you can still get it somewhere. But it's getting hard to find them.

Back