Fun Chess... On The Snes

adrifter

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
So far Ive been using the Chessmaster for SNES (out of convienience more than anything)... Its a good little game ( i suck, so it kicks the hell out of me quick) but I like the gameplay options like switching from 3D to 2D or which way the board is oriented---

plus... using the savestates on the OPENSNES emulator makes going back and seeing how different scenarios might have played out a snap.... So im not complaining...

I think that for those of us who like Chess its another good option for the GP32 if you remember to think about it...

MY PROBLEMS are... Id like the option of a two player match on one GP32 because no one I know has one... and the OPENSNES emu doesnt have a switch or anything to trick the game into thinking im using the 2nd controller (a necessity for the two player game)

Another problem I have is that I suck... i know the basics... how to move... control the middle... but do any of the availible chess programs have tutorials for the newer player? Explanations for why certain moves are good and others are foolish? I would love to try one that did....

Well... i dont know why i made this... just curious what other people think about it I guess.... thanks...

D

Chessmaster... I want to make the title screen from that game into the dashboard for my xbox :lol:

The music sounds like an elementary school band playing :lol:. I left it on playing really loud while my friend was using his computer. After the song looped like 10 times he broke down and shut down the tv lol

Thats my only REAL experiance with the game, I've played it actually, but I just got whooped and left it for better chess games. Haven't thought of using it on gp32 yet, good idea

dont know how this thread ended up in the i need help section... i thought i put it in the other systems category... my bad... to the MODS... please dont flame me ok... hahaha...

D

Back