Free Xbox 360 Games!

I really wanna try out Portal. Haven't bought Orange Box yet simply because I have too much to play at the moment what with me still not having finished Metroid Prime 3 and yet to finish Super Mario Galaxy. Been enjoying the delights of CoD4 online more now and Guitar Hero 3 as well. And plus I bought myself Scarface for the Wii brand new for £17. I'll probably get it in the xmas sales. Wonder what Team Fortress is like though on it?

I don't know about on the 360 but Team Fortress 2 is an excellent game which makes the Orange Box really worth getting.

My free Mass Effect has shipped!

I'm on a referral account, but I can switch to points if necessary. I need one more referral if I stay on this account. Anyone in the US or Canada wanna try this out? I'd be much appreciated, and I can help you get a 360 game of your choice shipped within the first hour, completely free of charge :D

When mass effect arrives ill have received:

Mass effect
bioshock
CoD4
Orange Box

$240 in games for free. I have Guitar hero 3 that's really backordered from red octane, but when i receive that i can add 90 dollars onto my savings lol

that is so unfair all tho i only just ordered my xbox today why cant the uk have stuff like this or am i not looking hard enough anyway good on you :)

LOL. you can now use that amazon gift card to get GH3 for free if you wanted. Lucky sods. Sometimes I wished I lived in the US. This is one of those times.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
They're sending me a $100 gift card to amazon.com, best buy, or walmart instead of continuing to wait for GHIII.

It should be mandatory for everyone to try this site!
Did they do this automatically or did it take a few weeks and a bunch of emails because i was holding off on getting gh3 bundles until i could be sure they were in stock but 100 dollar gift cards to best buy would be the greatest thing ever... do you know if gift cards can be resold on ebay legally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackd said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
They're sending me a $100 gift card to amazon.com, best buy, or walmart instead of continuing to wait for GHIII.

It should be mandatory for everyone to try this site!
Did they do this automatically or did it take a few weeks and a bunch of emails because i was holding off on getting gh3 bundles until i could be sure they were in stock but 100 dollar gift cards to best buy would be the greatest thing ever... do you know if gift cards can be resold on ebay legally?

it's legal to resell them, I think. You wouldn't get the full 100 for it though.

I think theyre only agreeing to do it for those of us who have been waiting. From oct. and nov. when no one knew that it would be flying off shelves.

Email them and ask if they'll do it for newer orders as well.

it makes you wonder how much they get paid by the companies they advertise for :blink: its got to be alot to be able to practically give away games and gift cards

tim0391 said:
it makes you wonder how much they get paid by the companies they advertise for :blink: its got to be alot to be able to practically give away games and gift cards
Yup, I'm sure they make a ton of cash doing this. Great way to keep up the revenue, giving us games in exchange for us trying their advertiser's offers :D

My account is being reviewed atm. Then I can order my 3rd GHIII bundle and hopefully get some Walmart giftcards to buy my camera.

Back