.fpk?

whodahell600

i've been trying to get wind-ups on my smc but it is an .fpk file and it wont show up in the free launcher. so far i've tried to put it in all the folders (except MP3) but it still doesn't show up in the free launcher. can some one plz inform me where i'm going wrong?
thx in advance

If this is the file i'm thinking of, go into PC Link, go to File then install, choose the .fpk file on your computer and it will install it on the SMC. I think .fpk files are the kind you do that to.

.FPK files are installed this way,just start the GP32 PC-Link Host with your GP32 connected to your
computer and at the top left of the PC Link program select the FILE menu and then select INSTALL,this will
open up a small window that you can use to tell the program where the .FPK files are on your hard drive and just select the .FPK file and press open,the
program installs everything for you.

i kinda wish more files were in .fpk form, cause I have trouble putting them in the right folder sometimes

Oh, and if you use an SMC card reader (like me), there exists an FPK and ZPK decrunch utility so you can copy the files manually :)

Back