GP2X Format In Gp2x System

saehn posted on Dec 8 2006 at 05:59 PM said:
fatdad posted on Dec 8 2006 at 12:40 PM said:
doh , i didnt start the thread , i just said what i did, next time you want to make a comment ,try reading the thread starter...points lost for being stupid , cartman would call you an r-tard.... :D.....edit to add = cartman would call you an r-tard :)

I said you lost points for resurrecting it. I didn't say that you started it. By "resurrecting" it, I meant that you re-opened an old thread that was essentially settled.

Are you really sure that you should go around calling people stupid?
but i didnt resurrect an old thread i just made a statement saying what i did to help this person out...you on the otherhand offered no help , but trawled the forom archives to find if someesle had done the same as me and then tryed to look smart by making a points lost remark.....the world is full of people who dont want to help anyone and i guess your one of them. :) :) :)edit to add a smug warm feeling lmao :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fatdad posted on Dec 9 2006 at 04:35 AM said:
but i didnt resurrect an old thread i just made a statement saying what i did to help this person out...

You're not grasping the obvious. What you did is considered thread resurrection. It's not that big of a deal, and I don't see why you're all that upset at my original lighthearted comment.

fatdad posted on Dec 9 2006 at 04:35 AM said:
you on the otherhand offered no help , but trawled the forom archives to find if someesle had done the same as me and then tryed to look smart by making a points lost remark.....the world is full of people who dont want to help anyone and i guess your one of them. :) :) :)edit to add a smug warm feeling lmao :) :) :)

It's true that I feel no need to help solve an issue that has already been successfully resolved. The solution you offered was no different than standard formatting procedure, and did nothing to address the original issue:

Is it possible to put in a possibility to format the SD card through the linuxsystem in the GP2x?

It seems that your intent was good, however. Can we leave it at that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back