For Those In Craig's 1st Batch

I was really sure I ordered on the 16th but I just found my receipt and it looks like it was the 18th of September that I ordered DOH!. Hopefully I will be in the first batch but if not Im hoping that the second batch follows just a few days behind.

To quote craigix in this thread,

"Everyone is going to get their unit in November, so relax and you will have it soon enough"

Which is good news for all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lik sang says this GP2X Game System (Gamepark Holdings)
Multinorm (PAL & NTSC)

Your Price US$ 179.90 (~1398.50 HKD)

Pre-Order, ships when stock arrives (Nov 30, 2005) !!!!!!!!!

I have just ordered my GPX2 from Craig ,its for xmas so I am not in as much as a
hurry as some ,but looked on lik sang and wondered about the date.

Thats because only craig (and shops that get their GP2X from him) get units from the first batch.

I pre-ordered my GP2x back in September 17th, But curiosity got the better of me. So i emailed GP2x.co.uk to see if i was one of the pre-orderers of the first batch and received this reply.

Hi Terry,

Yes, you will be in the first batch.

We have changed your shipping details to the address below. You will receive a confirmation email on the day your order is despatched.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

So i`m HAPPY.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Trooper

I finally caved in an ordered a gp2x from gp2x.de. First batch? meh, I don't think so :rolleyes:

Well I know I am in the first batch because gp32z says they still have a few left! WOOT! and I order sometime in september!

I ordered mine on the 25th of sept. Whats my chance on the first batch? I'm on holiday next week, so this could be perfect. From GP2X.co.uk of course :)

I got email for Craig's colleague saying that mine will be with me sometime next week!!!!

I must say that I have had excellent service so far from his organisation, all emails have been answered with hours of sending and have been very helpfull.

I look forward to having some fun with it....

Cheers Craig and Team!!

Might be back saying bad things if i dont get it though ;)

my order is from 18th Semptember

i becoming ill.

i don't feel well... I NEED IT
PLEASE

Just to add some hype, it would be nice if Craig will post a photo of all the gp2x boxes stacked, when they arrive ;)

Ordered mine on 16th September. No email though about getting one from the first batch which is worrying

I ordered mine on the 20th September, and it was confirmed that I would receive mine from the 2nd batch..

does anyboby know when the 2nd batch is due?

Supposedly there will be next to no delay between the 1st and 2nd batch.

I got email for Craig's colleague saying that mine will be with me sometime next week!!!!

I must say that I have had excellent service so far from his organisation, all emails have been answered with hours of sending and have been very helpfull.

I look forward to having some fun with it....

Cheers Craig and Team!!

Might be back saying bad things if i dont get it though ;)

Just out of interest when did you order please?? I did get an email at the time I ordered(september) confirming I would be in the first batch but I think that may have changed now. I dont want to email them again as they are gonna be really busy at the moment I think I'll just wait till next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered on the first day...sorry should have said.. :rolleyes:

Back