For Sale Sony Vgn Ux380N And Accessories

R.B

Sold

I have for sale a 2 year old hardly used SONY VGN UX380N in box with all accessories with a copy of the recovery DVD'S with Windows Vista Business the Battery holds full charge All IN LIKE NEW CONDITION

I Comes with Supplied Accessories

.Cingular SIM Card
.Standard Lithium-ion battery (VGP-BPS6)
.AC Adapter (VGP-AC16V7)
.Port Replicator (VGP-PRUX1) - 1 4-pin i.LINK® interface 3 USB 2.0, Ethernet, VGA-Out, A/V-out and,3USB 2.0, Ethernet, VGA-Out, A/V-out and DC-in
.Soft Carrying Case
.Power Cord
.Stylus
.VGA/LAN Adapter - Ethernet, VGA-Out and A/V-Out
.Strap
.Detachable Stand
.2 Additional Stick Pointer Caps

$450

1000815nt3.jpg

Iorgy77 said:
HAHAHAHA
So who won the poll?
Lol, how many days has it been?

R.B said:
No longer for sale, found a way to make it work

For sale SONY VGN UX380N and Accessories

I have For Sale a 2 year old hardly used SONY VGN UX380N in box with all accessories with only a copy of the recovery DVD'S in mint condition I also have NEW Large Capacity Battery VGP-BPL6 and a NEW KingSpec 1.8" ZIF 32GB SSD For UX380N

SONY VGN UX380N in box $400Au
Large Capacity Battery VGP-BPL6 $100Au
KingSpec 1.8" ZIF 32GB SSD $100Au

Or $575 for every thing

Buyers choice off postage world wide
Exact postage will only be charged

EDIT: Quoted just in case RedBaron makes any huge changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFLMMFAO! OMGWTFBBQ! this, and the thread where he buys the thing need to be moved to LOL Files immidietly! this is pure GOLD!

R.B can't get it to work - he's found that it's no longer a handheld, not with a controller glued to it (too heavy) and I daresay it's not living up to his expectations:

Vars191 said:
Well I have put it together very crudely to see how it feels like holding it, that has been my main concern what can I say it’s a failure Too Heavy to use as a hand held "F" so much for another good idea
It's off to eBay with it I need the money for a real hand held, any recommendations

The mind truly boggles when you consider that he thought that this would be "another good idea" :)

So come on folks, let's recommend some handhelds that he's not bought/failed to get working/sold yet!

I can't think of any.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back