For Sale: Gp32 Blu (not +) 166 Mhz, 128 Mb Smc

costanza

Still Fresh
I have a fairly new Gp32 Blu for sale. I'm almost positive this is not the 'plus' as I get no pixel wrap. Dr.MD also confirms it has a Samsung LCD. It is in excellent condition with not a scratch or blemish on the unit iteself or screen. I've tested it with Clockspeed Tester to 166 mhz. Stable with sound and a consistent 59 fps. I will flash whatever firmware is desired onto it. I'm also including a 128 mb Sandisk SMC.

To summarize what's included.
-Gp32 Blu (not +)
-Retail Box
-Manual
-Software
-USB Cable
-128 mb Sandisk SMC
-Firmware of your choice

Pics
Entire Package
Front
Back
Screen On

I'm in the US. Shipping will be by either FedEx Ground w/ DC (insured) or USPS Priority mail w/ DC. (insured) Please post an offer here or email me. I have references available if needed.

Edit* Email is costanza[at]deepvoid.com

I can always do ebay again thank you and it's not illegal to pull it hence why theres an option. I said it wasn't for sale any longer to ebay and that was truth. It seemed way too low for one thing and for another I'd rather not wait when I can sell it to the community that actually knows what the Gp32 is. I tried Xbox-Scene already and they have no clue what it is. I paid a bit more than what it was at on Ebay, I'm not here to lose a substantial portion of money as the thing is practically new. Please if you don't have anything good to say don't thread crap.

Sellers are not permitted to cancel bids and end listings early in order to avoid
selling an item that did not meet the desired sale price. This is
considered to be reserve fee circumvention. Although there are
legitimate reasons for ending a listing early, abuse of this option will be investigated. Report the seller if you feel he violated the fee
circumvention policy. It is a violation of ebay rules and you can report it. Ebay will investigate and take appropriate action.

Can you just leave? I own the item, I put it for sale on Ebay, I paid my listing fee to Ebay. Until it is paid for by another it is mine and I'm free to do what I wish with it, I never said I was 'circumventing fees' I said I wanted to sell it here instead. I cancelled the auction saying it was no longer for sale. It wasn't, it didn't ask me to specify a reason.

charga_man posted on Mar 6 2005 at 10:58 PM said:
if the screen on the gp32 is LCD samsung then it is a gp32blu+ and im willing to pay £55 for it as its a +

BBZZZZZZZZZZt Wrong. Samsung LCDs are BLUs NOT BLU +

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Mar 8 2005 at 07:17 PM said:
charga_man posted on Mar 6 2005 at 10:58 PM said:
if the screen on the gp32 is LCD samsung then it is a gp32blu+ and im willing to pay £55 for it as its a +

BBZZZZZZZZZZt Wrong. Samsung LCDs are BLUs NOT BLU +

my mistake oh great master <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
just an FYI.. hes right. IOf you have a minimum value, thats what you put in as the Reserve; if you yank the thing after it has a bid against it, because its not high enough, they can kick you outta ebay for it. ie: You dont' go to an auction house and put somethign up, then wlak on stage and take off with it after someone has bid.. once the first bid goes out, it is nolonger yours anymore :)

Anyway, whatever, just letting you know the rules.

jeff

Back