FOR SALE: GP32 + 128MB SMC (Non-FLU, OC=156MHz)

-Lord Ebonstone-

Still Fresh
I've decided to sell my GP32. Owned for a month. Non-FLU. Perfect condition, comes with manual, USB cable, even comes in its original box. It has been flashed with Multifirmware.

It's bundled with one 128MB SMC, also perfect condition. The SMC will come in its original plastic case.

I am a "Gold" trader on the Gone Gold Trading Forums, (check out our feedback thread here), with a perfect feedback record of over 60 trades. (My nick is -Lord Ebonstone- on Gone Gold as well).

I'm asking $185 shipped for the bundle (GP32 + 128MB SMC). I'm located on the east coast, so shipping to the US will be very quick. If you are outside the US, shipping will be an addition $10, bringing the final price to $195

Due to the nature of the trade, I'll request that you send payment first via check or money order, or do a COD (cash on delivery). I don't have a PayPal account. When I recieve your money order/COD (or when your check clears), I'll ship immediately via FedEx provide you with a confirmation number, etc.

Please contact me at mx352@comcast.net. Thanks!

Back