FLU Screen Replacement?

Dragonfly46

Still Fresh
I got my screen replacement from GBAx.com and when I was trying to install it, I accidentally scratched the hell out of the FLU’s reflective plastic. :( Does anyone know if there is a way to purchase just the reflective plastic piece? I found the manufacturers webpage at http://www.hahotech.com/main/flu_service.htm
but because I don’t communicate in Korean I do not know how to request the part. Can anyone help me out?

-Luke

Well stupid me went to the hardware store today. I got a very thin piece of glass cut to fit. . . I installed it, but it didn't work! I guess there is a light distributing aspect in the Flu's plastic. :-\ BLAHHH this sucks. . I spent the extra $$ To get the FLU and now I screw it up!

-Luke :unsure:

fuck it, scratched my FLU's reflective plastic screen today. Not a big scratch but big enough that i want to replace the screen. Gott any answers? badly want a new reflectionscreen!

How much did ya scratch your screen Dragonfly46?

:( such a fucked day this turned out to

My scratch was pretty big! But I'm the kind of person who freaks out over a few dust partacles, so I wasn't about to have a huge gash on my screen! I removed my light. . . It sucks becasue I was just trying to repace the outer screen (which is like 3 dollars) And I end up doing 50 dollars in damage. I am gonna buy myself a new flu in a few weeks. :(

-Luke

Back