Flashing Bios To Aquafish

cranky

Still Fresh
helklo ,
i want to have the aquafish kit instead of the original bios .
but how do i flash ?
can someone give me instructions ?
bye

Yep just follow the readme file included with the flash.

Follow it exactly and use new battries. I love his frimware is very cool, use the Yalf version it kicks ass!!!

Below it taken from the readme:

Installation

------------

1 : Copy bconf.fxe and conf.zpr (or your any conf.zpr you've made with ZPR maker) in the gp:\ directory

2 : Launch bconf.fxe

3 : Rename the firmware file into fw.bin (amfw50a.bin include Yafl 0.3 and amfw50b.bin include Wind-Ups 1.0) and copy it in the gp:\ directory

4 : Copy fw.fxe into your smc, put new batteies in your Gp32 and launch fw.fxe

tattooman posted on May 16 2005 at 01:49 PM said:
------------

1 : Copy bconf.fxe and conf.zpr (or your any conf.zpr you've made with ZPR maker) in the gp:\ directory

3 : Rename the firmware file into fw.bin (amfw50a.bin include Yafl 0.3 and amfw50b.bin include Wind-Ups 1.0) and copy it in the gp:\ directory

1.ok , where shall i copy it to ? where is gp:\ directory ? is it on the smc or shall i copy it directly to the gp32

Last edited by a moderator:
cranky posted on May 16 2005 at 12:05 PM said:
tattooman posted on May 16 2005 at 01:49 PM said:
------------

1.ok , where shall i copy it to ? where is gp:\ directory ? is it on the smc or shall i copy it directly to the gp32

All files but fw.fxe & bconf.fxe go in the / directory which means right there with all the other foldsd but not in the GPMM directory, right on the root on your SMC which is.

Then run bconf.exe and then it will reboot. Now with your NEW batteries in run fw.fxe and don't forget to rename the frimware you want to fw.bin, personally i like yalf, and then dont reboot i repeat don't reboot untill it says the flash is completed....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back