Flashed New Blu

hhmmm, You didnt Flash the GP32 :p, you just put the file on the SMC.

Ok what you need to do is -

do you have a file called FW.BIN and FW.FXE (or something?)

The FW.FXE goes into the GPMM folder
The FW.BIN goes into the Main Directory (The area where the GPMM, GPSYS, MP3, GAME, Etc Folders are)

Now you start the GP32 Up and run FW.FXE and follow the instructions

MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS WITH FULLY CHARGED BATTERIES AS IF THE GP32 TURNS OFF DURING THE FLASH, THEN YOU ARE FOOKED :p

You hve a blu "+"

the + stand for a new taiwanese LCD screen

This screen uses different codes used by programmers.

Sooooo the programmers have to update ALL progs and games that use the "wrong" code.

Some progs have got a switch in it to switch to the other code (drmd for example)

But until then you'll have to wait for updates.

HELP EVERYTHING HAS GONE WRONG!!!!!! I Followed all the instructions for your new BLU AQUAFISH MULTIFIRMWARE and all I am left with is a message on my gp32 saying "Done you now reset your Gp32 ! " Any ideas what to do next the grey and black bars are still there and there is a small mixed up picture in the upper left corner of the screen!!
Does it load up the firmware correctly (There should be 5+ Circles in the center of the screen?
You may have to hold select when it starts up in order that you can see the firmware screen.
Do you always see these lines or is it just with the new firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Ha, I seemed to of got rid of the new multiware that I put on this morning by simply deleting it via the card reader/writer that was supplied with gp32, however, I still seem to have the problem of the black and grey bars at the top of the screen, everything else is working ok though, can anyone give me some step by step instructions in laymans terms for installing the new BLU+Multiware as I could'nt get my head around the instructions supplied with the download.

Many Many Thanks from a keen gp 32 newbie
In Total Despair!!!!!!!

hmm... I wonder if he has the firmware that boots up the fw.bin file if one is found in the root of the SMC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back