Flash Games

Spykez

So I've heard mixed things about running flash games on the wiz. Do they really have issues?

What are some good fun flash games that can be downloaded. Also does the touch screen work on them or does that have to be coded in.

So I've heard mixed things about running flash games on the wiz. Do they really have issues?

What are some good fun flash games that can be downloaded. Also does the touch screen work on them or does that have to be coded in.
Flash works.

But thats about it. It doesn't run particularly well, and it isn't very useful, seeing as how most flash apps and games / movies are made for newer versions of flash. We have flash 8, as far as I know (afaik).

Yes, touch screen works natively, it doesn't have to be coded in.

Last edited by a moderator:
so how do I run flash games on the wiz? aren't most games etc just .swf?

hi are these flash games on ur site suppose to have sound? nona seem to have working sound, am i doing anything wrong?

wow, so I have little hope of playing flash games on this thing, can't even run bloxorz :(

So, Firmware 1.1.0 is supposed to have a much better flash engine.
Can anyone say how much better? I haven't got my Wiz yet.

if it's english firmware I'll try it in a few, gotta go buy some shit from the butcher shop

Ive just installed 1.1.0 and honestly I see absolutely no improvement. A couple of games I've gotten to run are Kitten Cannon (sick but fun, nearly full speed, some missing sfx), defend the house(slow), flash element TD (tower defense, but runs very slowly). One game I would dearly love to work would be Nanaca†Crash, menu loads but is unplayable. If anyone has more luck with Nanaca†Crash than I've had, please do tell.

For some reason it is not working for me if I put it on the SD. The only way I can get any flash to work is putting it in the NAND flash folder.

BTW, I noticed a barely perceptible improvement in Flash performance, and I mean barely.

Back