Flash Downgrade ?

darkjo

Still Fresh
Just me wondering , is it any way to make higher versions of flash playable on the wiz ? ( downgrade the movie/game etc. , or convert it ? ) , sins it only support version 8.

Im not sure , but i guess 9 and 10 is used mainly for most swf files , and i can download and use swf files with Wiz , right ?

And i suppose that lower versions of flash is compatible with higher versions of flash players ? , right ?

Correct. Flash programs less than version 8 will play on a Flash 8 capable device.

You can get newer version Flash movies to play, but it would involve two things. One, you would need to decrypt the SWF, so that you can bring a FLA source file into Flash and then save it as version 8.

Second, the SWF cannot use Actionscript 3, as the WIZ player only supports Actionscript 2.0. Actually, I don't know the full capabilities of the Wiz Flash8 player, but it does not have all of the functionality of Flash 8. It has a reduced set of supported features. Sound being one of them.

Yeah , tried some flash 8 AS 2.0 movies but they didnt work , :-||

http://swfversion.com said the movies i tried was Flash 8 + AS 2.0 , ( or maby 1.0 , sins 1 and 2 = 2 )

Back