Fish fans?

meandu229

Zubeman
Website
www.zubeonline.com
Hi guys

just wondering anyone else got fishes? I love em nice and relaxing only got 2 small tanks at the moment though. Hoping to expand when I get a house,

Got a lil 35litre tropical with a neon and a few barbs. needs restocking just got rid of my red tailed shark as he ate the other fish(gone to a bigger tank)

and a 60 litre marine which is quite new(5months) just put in sand and a new power head only got 2 shrimp in at the moment will hopefully be getting some fish soon.

Its quickly becoming a hobby. Ill take some pics later if anyone is interested

I managed to kill a bonsaï (I kept him a bit more than a year), lately I even nearly killed a succulent plant.

So animals are banned
laugh.gif

Meh, plants are harder to keep than animals sometimes. Pets let you know when they are unhappy, plants not so much. Besides, who cares if you kill a hamster, they are training wheel pets for a reason. You can't get a dog unless you can successfully care for a lesser pet who was going to die soon anyway. :lol:

I seriously thought this was going to be about a cooling fan from thinkgeek with blades shaped like fish.

I got one of those fake aquarium lamps at a garage sale for $3. It's so awesome, and low maintenance too.

LiveAquariumLamp30338716.jpg

I think it's going to go very well with my lava lamp and plasma ball, but I don't have room for it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys

just wondering anyone else got fishes? I love em nice and relaxing only got 2 small tanks at the moment though. Hoping to expand when I get a house,

Got a lil 35litre tropical with a neon and a few barbs. needs restocking just got rid of my red tailed shark as he ate the other fish(gone to a bigger tank)

and a 60 litre marine which is quite new(5months) just put in sand and a new power head only got 2 shrimp in at the moment will hopefully be getting some fish soon.

Oh yeah! I'm an aquarist! Got a breeding colony of guppies and a pitbull pleco.

Yes! Pics please! I would like to have fishies, but I don't have the time to take proper care of them right now :(
Ill take some pics tonight , my cleaner shrimp were hiding last night,

Hi guys

Oh yeah! I'm an aquarist! Got a breeding colony of guppies and a pitbull pleco.
I had baby guppies few months ago all were eaten quickly except one who evaded the bigger fish for about 3 weeks before they found him :-(

Fish Tank you say? ive always wondered if these are any good and worth having and actually last
ha never seen one of those before, I wouldnt anything in there except maybe a plant and a shrimp or something, too small for most things I think

I have 2 turtles, if that counts?

Well, I also got 2 water turtles in an aquarium with some Guppys.

And I also got a second aquarium at work with quite a few various fishes.

My girlfriend got a gecko and a snake (rainbow boa).

Did she name her gecko Gex?
biggrin.gif

I had a small lizard long ago, sadly he was pretty short lived. (looks like I'm fated to kill living things one year after I've bought them)

It was a green anole, a friend of mine gave him the name Gex.

If I was a bit more careful with plants and animal, I would probably buy again one of those small lizards.

It was fascinating watching him hunt the little insects!

I have a small freshwater tank in my apt, I'll try to take some pictures later.

Very nice! Typically random selections don't work out well, but it seems everything worked out here.

Bad pics, Ill try and take some better anyway.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/20110508005.jpg/ My 2 lil shrimps Hiding (named the kernel and Jacques) I named one gf named other guess which way around :p

http://img607.imageshack.us/i/20110510001b.jpg/ Another of them

http://img135.imageshack.us/i/20110510010t.jpg/ Their House

My tropical Tank Home to 3 barbs, (Bilfred, Conan, and Malcolm), 1 neon left and an albino barb

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/20110510006.jpg/

http://img5.imageshack.us/i/20110510009.jpg/

edit interested in seeing pics of other peoples especially turtles n snakes and such

Both very nice! I especially like the bamboo in the first (I like bamboo, I don't know why). I didn't know that you could put bamboo in a tank like that. Is that salt water? I guess not because the bamboo wouldn't like it. I like it when people put plant life in their aquariums, it seems to add a lot character to the tank.

Back