Finaly X360 Mod-chip?

Shikaku posted on Jul 30 2006 at 11:17 PM said:
It will probably be as useful as a modded Xbox: piracy and emulators....

Where in the hell would it be used for else? BTW you forgot homebrew :)

Last edited by a moderator:
none of the drive mods can allow homebrew, they only patch the drive so the discs look like originals, but they still have to be encrypted.
So all current xsucks 1,5 mods are 100% pirace and nothing else, boreing.

Still hate the 360 then Vimacs? I still hate the ShitStation 3. Wii is just weird.

If they do ever get a modchip working, which I am sure they will do oneday, that allows homebrew apps such as emulators then with the processing power of the nextgen consoles that will allow for some damn fast emulation.

sam fisher posted on Jul 31 2006 at 02:44 AM said:
Still hate the 360 then Vimacs? I still hate the ShitStation 3. Wii is just weird.

If they do ever get a modchip working, which I am sure they will do oneday, that allows homebrew apps such as emulators then with the processing power of the nextgen consoles that will allow for some damn fast emulation.
Yeah, I sort of agree with you but what we have with the Xbox 1 is already pretty immense.

N64 is amazing, Playstation is good. SNES/GBA/MD can't really get any better. What else is there emulation wise? Dreamcast?

Media wise, it's also difficult to see the Xbox1 being beaten. XBMC is amazing.

Piracy seems to be the only reason that a chipped 360 would be better than a chipped xbox to me at the moment.

Shikaku posted on Jul 30 2006 at 02:17 PM said:
It will probably be as useful as a modded Xbox: piracy and emulators....
AWESOME

declaration posted on Jul 31 2006 at 04:02 AM said:

Yeah, I sort of agree with you but what we have with the Xbox 1 is already pretty immense.

N64 is amazing, Playstation is good. SNES/GBA/MD can't really get any better. What else is there emulation wise? Dreamcast?

Piracy seems to be the only reason that a chipped 360 would be better than a chipped xbox to me at the moment.
Fuck, if a good DC emu came out for the 360 I'd spooge in my pants and buy one right away. Unfortunately even DC emus on PC are lacking, and there's no good one available for *nix yet. :(

declaration posted on Jul 31 2006 at 11:02 AM said:

PSP :D And you wouldn't have to settle for 'good' or 'amazing' but 'COMPLETELY FULL SPEED!111'.

Not to mention that it comes with USB ports built in, not needed a adaptor for the plugs, and is predominantly wireless by nature.

Also, hell, if the microsfot clowns responsible for windows could get a fullspeed Xbox emulator going. Who's to say that some amaazing programmer, like a Xbox 360 scene version of squidge, couldn't come along and make a better one for all games etc?

Goity posted on Aug 2 2006 at 12:28 AM said:
finty posted on Aug 1 2006 at 02:53 PM said:
Goity posted on Aug 1 2006 at 12:58 PM said:
Never.
It's progressing on an er.... 8ghz pc now though isn't it? It could be possible.

Most likely not, considering how wierd the Saturn's internal architecture is.

epitaph posted on Aug 2 2006 at 04:17 AM said:
Goity posted on Aug 2 2006 at 12:28 AM said:
finty posted on Aug 1 2006 at 02:53 PM said:
Goity posted on Aug 1 2006 at 12:58 PM said:
Never.
It's progressing on an er.... 8ghz pc now though isn't it? It could be possible.

Most likely not, considering how wierd the Saturn's internal architecture is.
If they can do it for PC they can do it for Xbox 360.

Find me a half decent, non-commercial saturn emulator then. Don't get me wrong, there are good ones but not really playable.

Back