[Film] Hardcore Henry

The game is amazing!
I have it on Steam and also on my Android
.... test my score?

I can beat Hackerman, but not quite get that high score spot over KF
My top score is ~210000

I'm into it... focking damn addictive !! Very retro style detailed, and musics are good too, I like even watching it without playing. I was just a little lost at the first play, when I thought the directional keys weren't working :D

I imagined a street of rage game, but instead It's similar to a Batman Arkham 2D combat style, and I like it.
Very hard to beat, but rewarding. While at the 6.75 wave of opponents my heart was beating at the speed of light

Seen it, AWESOME !!! I laughted so damn hard till the end !! When you think that a situation has reached the maximum violence, YOU GET EVEN MORE at slowmotion !!! :D

It's splatter, really really gory, really, I mean, I've seen a lot of gory things from games and movies, and if it's not at the top of them, it' really near, but it's fun in a trashy way, exactly like the horror movies of the 80's, just with way superior special effects

Seen it, AWESOME !!! I laughted so damn hard till the end !! When you think that a situation has reached the maximum violence, YOU GET EVEN MORE at slowmotion !!! :D

It's splatter, really really gory, really, I mean, I've seen a lot of gory things from games and movies, and if it's not at the top of them, it' really near, but it's fun in a trashy way, exactly like the horror movies of the 80's, just with way superior special effects
Sounds like Germans will get a censored version yet again. :/

Back