Fight Time!!!

thecheat

butts lol
Website
Visit site
so i am going for myy black belt in Muay Thai (like kickboxing, only not for sissies :p ) and today i have to do 20 rounds of sparring at 2 minutes each... whew! saturday i have my stamina/running test, and next thursday i have my pad test, which is similar to the sparring test, bbut it is with kick/punch pads that the instructors hold...

any way, wish me luck in laying the smackdown on fools! :p

Would you have a chance if I brought a loaded gun along?

I'm a crack shot on Countersrike, so I must be good in real life....

sam fisher posted on Sep 3 2004 at 10:18 AM said:
yes, steroids for all *throws out boxex of steroids labeled candy*

I have two air rifles, possibly legal :rolleyes: , and I never miss :ph34r:

I have a Nice .22 Air Rifle with a modded spring for more power (Never use it, its just for show) :D
And a Cool Walther CP88 Hand gun that Takes CO2 canisters and it can fire 8 pellets at 400 Foot Per a Sec in however long it takes you to pull the trigger. the CP88 is a competition Air Gun so its VERY Accurate. I put a pencil in a vice, stood about 10 meters away and fired 1 shot and hit and snapped the pencil right in the centre :D

W%20CP88%20nickel%20holz%20N.jpg

mmmmmm nice :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Sep 3 2004 at 10:18 AM said:
yes, steroids for all *throws out boxex of steroids labeled candy*

I have two air rifles, possibly legal :rolleyes: , and I never miss :ph34r:

Anyone else scared at the prospect of Sam with a rifle? :unsure:

Seriously those things should be licensed though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else scared at the prospect of Sam with a rifle? 

Seriously those things should be licensed though.
Relax they are not modded........ yet. I cannot be screwed to break the law. they do for now. If I shot you in the leg or arm you'd be fine. Probably survive a couple of shots to the upper torso not sure about the lower torso though.... :ph34r: And the head i always hit what i want. The head would be a doddle to hit. I take my killing very seriously... did I say killing I meant counting :unsure:

Edit: they are both .22 . I might find a picture later.

Back