Fenix Game: Petals Around The Rose

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
petals7zl.jpg

Petals Around The Rose is a simple logic game; how many Petals are there around the Rose? Using nothing other than the dice shown, try to figure it out.

It's my first venture into Fenix, and has such as some bugs which I talk about in the readme. Still, pressing Start will bring up the correct answer for you to check with and all sources etc. are included.

I've had to host it on you send it due to my host being a bit odd. http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=084JRLQWIP2UT1EIHV3VG9E78F

It is said that the longer it takes you to work this out, the smarter you are. Many take months to solve it. It took me about 30 minutes :) Most get it instantly.

well, that makes me and my kids, a bunch of dums dums

it's simple once you work it out, I did enjoy reading about the professor that took a year to figure it out, even bill gates took a loooong while to figure it

God knows how I spotted this as I was scrolling down.

It might be on Gp32x.de, if not just type into Google and play the many online versions. My version isn't very good.

File Transfer: Expired

This sound interesting and I would like to give it a go. Is there anywhere else I can download it from?

WhizzBang posted on Jul 21 2005 at 10:27 PM said:
File Transfer: Expired

This sound interesting and I would like to give it a go. Is there anywhere else I can download it from?
google petals around the rose

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 hour 30 min and still not finished!!!!
stuff this I'll try again tomorrow

I thought I had figured it out as I got 7 right in a row but then I got one wrong. I am still not sure what the rose has to do with it.

Back