Fba2x: D-pad Not Working!

AllYourBase

Still Fresh
I downloaded FBA2X and got all my roms set up. Now they all load perfectly and I can navigate the menu with my D-pad, add a credit with the select button and start a game, etc

BUT in the game the d-pad doesn't work so I can't play the game! This is the same for 1944, Ghouls N Ghosts, Strider, etc

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? B)

AllYourBase said:
I downloaded FBA2X and got all my roms set up. Now they all load perfectly and I can navigate the menu with my D-pad, add a credit with the select button and start a game, etc

BUT in the game the d-pad doesn't work so I can't play the game! This is the same for 1944, Ghouls N Ghosts, Strider, etc

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? B)
I'm having the same problem - can anybody help?

It's driving me mad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Duddyroar said:
This is strange, I'm using the exact same version of FBA as AYB (I know cos I made the SD card up for him!) and I don't have this issue.
Do you think it might be worth trying an earlier version?

Nick Clarke said:
Duddyroar said:
This is strange, I'm using the exact same version of FBA as AYB (I know cos I made the SD card up for him!) and I don't have this issue.
Do you think it might be worth trying an earlier version?

Can anybody offer a solution or a reason for this happening.

I can't see how the dpad can work in the menu, but not the game itself!

It's so frustrating, as the roms run fine!!!

Duddyroar said:
Have you tried reinstalling FBA?
Sure have, still doesn't work.

It's baffling me??!!

Nick Clarke said:
Duddyroar said:

It's baffling me??!!

can you update us on your situation . I'm having the same problem and play asia has been no help they keep telling me is an issue with the software i'm downloading, even though I told them I"m having this problem with software included with the device. I'm looking to return this if no one can help.

dolittle said:
Nick Clarke said:
Duddyroar said:

It's baffling me??!!

can you update us on your situation . I'm having the same problem and play asia has been no help they keep telling me is an issue with the software i'm downloading, even though I told them I"m having this problem with software included with the device. I'm looking to return this if no one can help.

I'm not having a problem with any other emulator, control-wise, apart from this.

All I can think of is that there may be a file missing in the emulator??

Surely someone must know a solution to this.....!!?

Back